Tuesday, August 30, 2016

8/30/16

Quote: "I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend." - Abraham Lincoln

Parent Notice:  If you have not already given me permission to text you about classroom events and information, and would like to, please write your name and number I can text on the Daily Homework slip that has come home with your student today.

Bible:

Memory Verse - Matthew 18:15,16
We are learning how to resolve conflict Biblically, also learning our Bible books

Language Arts: Writing

We are learning how to self edit our writing using the self-editing checklist
Identifying common and proper nouns.

Social Studies:

Revolutionary War publication, doing resesarch in our groups.

Language Arts: Reading

We are practicing the habits of successful readers by accessing prior knowledge to increase learning through making connections and/or predictions about the story we are reading.


Math:

Lesson 9,10 - Lettered problems for both lessons, odd numbered problems for lesson 10

Language Arts: Spelling/Handwriting

Spelling-  We did our lesson 2 worksheet today

Handwriting- Letters G, H, & I

No comments:

Post a Comment