Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Welcome Back To School, Everyone!

This week is filled with introductions and getting to know each other and our classroom.

We will also work on learning how procedures work within the classroom and what my expectations are for my students.

We will also be creating our class jobs and our classroom rules, as well as learning the school's expectations about how we treat each other with respect and a positive attitude.

Here is my quote of the day:
                 "There are three types of people in the world:  Those who can count, and those who can't."

Please copy this quote onto your daily planner and bring it back to class with you tomorrow.

Lastly,  I would like permission to contact all parents via email and text.

As a school we are working to improve our methods of communication, and I am hoping to achieve that by both emailing, sending home a hard copy, and texting announcements.

I believe the office has each of your emails, and I will get those, but I would like your permission to be able to text all of you for important information about the class.  I will not use this flippantly, and have an app that will allow me to send out mass texts at scheduled times so that you are not receiving these texts during the workday.

Please let me know if that is OK with you, and if so, please send the number I can text you at, with your name, on the Daily Planner that your child is returning to class tomorrow.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment